Monday, March 3, 2014

Cherry Loves from Starbucks!


I haven been missing, just pretty busy with a brand new year. I just had to write this post cos I wanted to declare that it's officially Spring! Now with the super erratic weather across the globe and I know that it's still snowing in my favourite country - it's quite a late Spring we can experience in 2014. 

Oh yes, the song of the day is 안녕 by Hyorin, and it's from the soundtrack of "From the Stars" Korean Drama. I haven caught the drama.

Anyways, the main focus of this post is Spring. 
Say Spring and what will come to your mind? 
For me, it has to be pretty sakuras in pink and glorious sunshine shining through with some cool breeze.


To me, Sakuras are the best representation of Spring, and there is no other place in the world than in Japan to experience its beauty in full glory. I've just randomly googled for Sakura, and above are just some of the many images which appeared. Pretty isn't it? 

Just a side note, here is the schedule for Sakura Viewing (first bloom) 2014 from JNTO:
- Sapporo: 5 May 2014
- Aomori: 25 April 2014
- Niigata: 9 April 2014
- Kanazawa: 3 April 2014
- Hiroshima: 25 March 2014
- Sendai: 12 April 2014
- Fukuoka: 22 March 2014
- Kyoto: 28 March 2014
- Tokyo: 29 March 2014
- Shizuoka: 25 March 2014
- Nagoya: 26 March 2014
- Matsuyama: 24 March 2014
- Osaka: 28 March 2014
- Kagoshima: 24 March 2014
- Nagasaki: 22 March 2014
- Naha: 15 January 2014

To kick start the Bloom of Sakura, Starbucks Japan has introduced a series of BEAUTIFUL merchandise with the Sakura motifs. 



Spot an aeroplane in the above image? This stainless stell bottle is a limited design sold on board ANA. 


The pink petals are designed to be like pink clouds whereby the ANA plane soars above.


It's in all these littlest things that made me go gaga over Japanese products. I really wished I was in Japan now. 

And this is the entire range of merchandise in pink!

And not forgetting the Sakura Chocolate with Strawberry Flavoured topping:


Super pretty cherry flavoured Sakura chiffon cake:


And not forgetting the canvas Earth Mini Tote Bag:


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY RIGHT! They even have a small bag charm (that's so super Japanese) in Sakura prints. Omg, I really wished I could travel there now.

In the neighboring country to Japan, South Korea, they too have pretty merchandises from Starbucks.

This tumbler is from the Rose of Sharon series. This is so pretty, that I just googled to see if I could get it online.

The Rose of Sharon Starbucks card



Iced Cherry Blossom White Chocolate drink


Cherry Blossom Latte, and even the holder is in lovely pink!

The White and Pink Tart



Aren't the tumblers pretty! 

Not forgetting out neighbours from HongKong:

They have their version of pretty flowers blooming!


Last but not least, these Sakura designed merchandise have arrived at our sunny island!

Though sharing the same design as the HongKong versions, I couldn't resist my temptation and bought 2 tumblers.


Spring has never been so pink and pretty before!

No comments:

Post a Comment