Friday, April 1, 2011

Shiseido Superieur Elixir: CE Emulsion

TGIF!

Last part of my Shiseido cleansing step.
Oh man, I really wanted to try out the other products in the range (day cream, night cream etc).
But now with the epic earthquake and tsunami in Japan, my plans to head there have been cancelled.
Thus, I won't be able to purchase the above mentioned items.
I wanted to get them online but shipping and authenticity of the products are abit of a problem.
So til the next time I visit the land of the rising sun....

Here's all about the Shiseido Superieur Elixir CE Emulsion.

Like I had mentioned previously, i was been prescribed the Power I: Light and dewy for the emulsion.
It is indeed, very light on skin and it gave me a very dewy appearance.
After application, my skin felt very soft and smooth.
And I didn't have to apply much makeup the next day (it might be because I sleep early).
All I applied was my sunblock makeup base, mascara and I was set to go!

So here's how to apply the "almost miracle" emulsion:


1. Pour an appropriate amount of the lotion (in this picture-wise it's about a 10yen coin) onto a cotton pad. Similarly, I would prefer to use those thicker kinds from Daiso at only $2!


2. As the emulsion is viscous, fold the cotton pad into half and try to spread the emulsion into a wider range.


3. Kiap the cotton pad between your index and tiny fingers.


4. Pat (not bua!) the soaked cotton pad on your face. I would normally pat upwards (cos my mum tells me that it will also firm up your face, rather than pat downwards which will lead to sagging). Do not bua or rub the cotton pad as the rubbing motion may just suck away the lotion in a swipe!


5. You can follow the motion and massage your face according to this image. Start with the cheeks, forehead, eye lids, eye bags, sides of the nose, area around the mouth, and the huge area around the jawline and underneath your neck. The neck area is a must especially since it is the first part which will show tell-tale signs of aging.


6. When you are done, try to "push" your neck upwards to prevent sagging and double chin!

Now that we have come to a temporary end to our Shiseido facial care basic series, stay tune to the Shiseido Tsubaki haircare range coming up next! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment