Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping Spree - いち

Haha!
I'm prolly 1 of the highest contributor to the economy (measured with the things I get).
New title range, and the numbers will increase each time I do a spree, and it will turn into the different languages wherever I spree from.
Super gleeful, cos I've found a new Japanese shopping site that does free overseas shipping (as long as you spend more than 10000yen each time you cart in) from now to 27th April 2011 (JST).
I'm so excited cos I can get my Japan-fashion fix without visiting the quake-stricken country. =D

Today I shall review a shopping experience with this newly-found Japanese shopping site - Nissen.

1st up:


This costs about JPY3,490 and it is a 3 piece tunic/dress set!
So it's SGD$51 for the outer dress, the long sleeve inner piece and the scarf!

2nd:


This is JPY3,490 as well.
A little not worthy but I really like the prints.
I shall see how for this.

3rd up:


JPY3,490 as well.
But this is super duper worthy!
4 piece set = Jumper Skirt w/Bijou Using Mixed-Material + Finger Holes T-Shirt + Leggings and they are throwing in the Stole now!
This is really 1 unique set cos it's inclusive of the finger holes t-shirt and the leggings are super unique (it covers the foot as well!)
1st thing that went into my must-buy list.

Lastly:


JPY2,290
I want a sabot badly!
Almost bought the ones from cotton on last time but it was soooo normal, so unworthy of my $39.90.
This is special, cos it shouts polka dots!
Woo! And it can be worn 2 ways, a little like Birks.
Now I can only choose 3 out from these 4.
But if I choose the sabots, it won't hit 10000yen for the free shipping =(
Should I give the sabots a miss?

Sighs, shopping can be tiring sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment