Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bangkok 2011?

It's been decided, finally.
To the land of smiles =D


My 3rd time there flying via Cathay Pacific.
Something very exciting cos it's only 2 hours flight time and we get to have lunch on board, alongside with some inflight entertainment.
My previous 2 trips there were by SwissAir and Valuair.
And what shall I do there during this trip to the capital - EAT and SHOP!

Haha, I've a feeling I'm scaring the BF already.
But this shopping trip is for another purpose - we are trying to gain some experience in doing up an online shop thingie.
And I doubt I'll be interested in Free sizes tiny dresses.
But I think it's going to be quite worthy to check out the local designers' works.
Shall I bring the BF to:


This seems like repeated stuff.
Somewhat like Tonle Sap River/Mekong River.

Or this:


Highly likely that we will skip these, and just eat, sleep, find clothings.
Haha!

I'm still missing HongKong though....

No comments:

Post a Comment