Friday, April 15, 2011

LOTD with Looklet - 2

Told you I'm hooked with creating my favourite look of the day with this website. =)
And since it's FRIDAY today, I've created 2 pieces which I feel are just right for Fridays.

1. TGIF




I'm not too sure why the portrait view isn't saved properly.
Anyhoos, the main focus for this image has to be the black balls around the model's neck.
Lovely piece!
This look can be worn if you are some high ranking personnel in the office, and if you might have some casual meetings with your clients or something.
I actually like the top very much cos it is classy infront, and bringing sexy back from behind.
And those shoes......
I wished I owned them!

2. It's Party Time!




I was actually thinking of an exclusive YSL fashion show at the top of the roof when I did this look, thus the chic getup for some after party drinks.
This jumpsuit/playsuit is quite versatile - just throw on a structured jacket in the office if there are meetings, and switch it to a super chic Kenzo scarf, stack on all your chunky bracelets and rings before you hit the dancefloor.
And if it is indeed an exclusive YSL party, I'm sure all attention will be on the gorgeous YSL belt across the waist.

What is your look for a rockin' Friday? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment