Friday, April 29, 2011

Nars Orgasm

Just like I had mentioned previously, this post will kick start the series of makeup items which I'm currently using, and also some of my favourites.

Up first is the highly raved Nars Orgasm blusher.


I was so happy to find the Nars counter at Suvarnabhumi Airport that I told the boyfriend I had to get the Nars Orgasm.
I was contemplating to get the Nars Super Orgasm or the good ol' Orgasm, but I finally chose the latter after doing 1 round in the airport.
Not too sure if it has already reached the shores of our sunny island but this is 1 of the most satisfying buys from my BKK trip.

Here's a little history of Nars:
NARS Cosmetics is a Shiseido-owned cosmetics and skin care company founded by François Nars, make-up artist and photographer.
The minimalist packaging was created by Fabien Baron and has been hailed as a modern design icon.
Product shades carry provocative names like 'Orgasm', 'Deep Throat', 'Striptease,' and 'Sex Machine'. NARS 'Orgasm' blush is one of their most top-selling products, being Best of Sephora's Best Blush for 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Read more here.

As I do not have any photos of the colour swatch with me at present, you can also google it and find swatches done by some amazing beauty bloggers out there.

Alternatively, you can view a detailed post of the other swatches of the Nars blusher range here.

No comments:

Post a Comment