Thursday, April 14, 2011

LOTD with Looklet - 1

To make up for not posting anything yesterday, I am sooooo eager to do up 2 posts today!
First up, I found this lookbook website by accident and got hooked on it fast!
I was playing with it whole morning to come up with 3 different looks.
It's very addictive, some sort of "paper doll" which we used to play when we were younger, but it's up online, everything with a click of the mouse.
Everything is very customized: from the model, to the dresses, to the accessories and even the background, and the mode of shot.
I love =)
So, the first look I did was the Midsummer Night's Dream look:




I was very attracted to the tulle dress, and I decided to do away with the very white and fairytale background.
And I've decided to put the model into a glass ball, added some sparkles and it is still very dreamy, but dark.

2nd look of the day: Smarty Psychedelic (also known as the look I love most)




This look is very me, and something I would gladly wear everyday.
It's a wee bit inspired by Tsumori Chisato style, or rather, the closest I can get to her style.
Slouchy top with shorts and a pair of wedges.
So pretty, especially the colours!
Oh yes, did I mention, this look is also a tribute to my all-time favourite designer - Marc Jacobs (other than Tsumori Chisato, heh).
Everything in the look (shorts, wedges, accessories) except the top was from Marc Jacobs.
The bright top was from Miss Sixty.
Now, only if I have the moolahs in real-life to wear this look!

Last look of the day: Leaving on a Jetplane




This will be my best suit up in the skies.
So comfy, with a throwover, a mini top over a plain tank, soft jeans, and super comfy melissa jelly pumps.
I'd prolly carry a hobo bag with me but this yellow Marc Jacobs is good enough.
Grab a pair of sunnies and straighten my hair into a sleek pony tail.
I guess I'm all set for a wonderful holiday ahead! =D

This website is truly inspiring.
Get looklet now!

No comments:

Post a Comment