Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tell me it will be a good day tomorrow.

Despite being sick and dizzy yesterday, I had quite a good alone time cos I managed to clear out my loots from the other cupboard.
Yes, you've heard me right, I have.. 1 stretch of wardrobe in my previous room, and a 2-door cupboard in my current room.
As I usually dump the stuff (with their respective bags) in the cupboard, I realised I had to sort them out in order to make space for the new stuff coming back from BKK.
But as I dug out more stuff (even stuff which I had forgotten that I bought before), I was quite turn off by the shopaholic in me.
I had excess of cosmetics and dresses.
Thank god, the shoe-aholic in me didn't work up for these few months, neither did the bagaholic part.
I managed to not buy shoes and bags (except for the mooks I really like) and I think I'm doing good cos I have half the storeroom filled with shoes and 2 storage boxes of bags.
Sighs, and thank god I had decided to pack my cupboard cos I'm at the amber light of buying more stuff.
Looking through, I found some really good stuff which I bought previously and that should last me for a good few years/months ahead, so that's like a reminder not to buy anymore!

Ok back to happy Thursday, I'm really happy cos it's a short week, and moreover it's like another 24 hours til I depart for BKK.
*ishallnotshopformyself!*
Ok, the key thing for this trip is to buy, but for the shop.
I want to share good stuff with people out there.
Let's see if I can adhere to it.

I created this safari themed look of the day cos I'm really in holiday mood now.
And I feel africa-ish. Hah!




The following looks were done previously when I was really bored in office:




This look is very... preppy.
Something I'd wear to the library and check out some geeks there. ;)




Ok, this is me.
Black and white.
Dots.
Scarf.
Biker jacket.
Sleek hair.
Oxford heels.
Totally something I'd wear everyday to work.

Help me out now, what should I wear to board the plane tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment